Michael A. Minadeo, M.D.
Dr. Minadeo was born and raised in Erie, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Mercyhurst College in Erie and earned his ophthalmology credentials at the State University of New York at Buffalo. Dr. Minadeo moved to Mt. Pleasant and opened Minadeo Eye Center in 1985, opened the Mt. Pleasant Surgery Center in 1998 and joined Kleiman Evangelista Eye Centers in 2017. He specializes in cataracts and glaucoma as well as general ophthalmology.
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- National Eye Care Project
- Dallas Academy of Ophthalmology
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Ophthalmological Association
- American College of Eye Surgeons
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- International Society of Refractive Keratoplasty
Fellow, American College of International Physicians