Are YOU our new Patient Counselor?
Kleiman Evangelista Eye Centers is a full service Ophthalmology leader changing lives through state of the art vision care procedures. We have locations in Arlington, Plano and Dallas.
We have immediate openings for a highly motivated and results oriented member to join our team as an inside sales representative for the LASIK team. The ideal candidate must have the ability to interact professionally with patients, referral sources, physicians, and staff. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will interface with prospective and existing patients daily on the phone and in person. You will be scheduling and conducting initial consultations and working with patients (Cataract/LASIK) to educate them on the vision treatments available, and with the guidance of a surgeon, the Inside Sales Representative will help select the ideal procedure. There is no cold calling; all leads are provided via aggressive marketing campaigns. This position offers competitive compensation (base salary + commissions) with unlimited earning potential.
- Greeting patients and creating a comfortable environment
- Meet and counsel any prospective patient and educate them on the benefits of vision correction procedures and answering any general questions
- Educate each patient on the procedure and obtain necessary patient history and payment information
- Discuss financing/payment options with patient
- Scheduling patient surgeries and post-op appointments
- Follow up on any online or outside marketing leads
- Follow up on any previous counseled patient that has not selected a vision correction procedure
- Work closely with surgeons to select the best vision correction option
- Required to use ophthalmic equipment to screen potential candidates for Lasik surgery
- Work with our PR firm to help promote monthly campaigns
- A “sales” personality with ability to speak professionally with patients
- Previous experience in a medical environment preferred
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish/Vietnamese)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment between the hours of 8 am – 6 pm. Must be willing to rotate between the three locations if needed and work a Saturday rotation
- Excellent communicator, professional appearance and solid work history
- Attend outside marketing events as needed to help promote the practice
- Attend ongoing informative and training events to stay abreast of latest technology, equipment and procedures being offered by the practice
Please APPLY IN PERSON at 350 East I-20, Arlington, Texas 76018 between 8 p.m. and 5 p.m. Monday – Friday.
Schedule Your VIP Consult.
For fastest service during the hours of 8am-5pm Monday – Friday, call us at (214) 390-4521 . Otherwise, fill out the form below to schedule your VIP consultation.