Anthony Evangelista, M.D.
A Minnesota native, Dr. Anthony Evangelista joined the prestigious KE Eye Centers of Texas team in 1999. His philosophy of putting patients first is the same philosophy upon which the KE Eye Centers of Texas was founded.
Dr. Evangelista received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Microbiology and Biostatistics from the University of Minnesota and a Medical Degree from the University of Minnesota Medical School. He completed his internship at the Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis and his residency in Ophthalmology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas.
Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and the National Board of Medical Examiners, Dr. Evangelista is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, Texas Medical Association, American Medical Association and the Tarrant County Medical Association.
Dr. Evangelista is committed to providing the best treatment and medical care to his patients. He specializes in LASIK (Laser Vision Correction); Crystalens no-needle, no-stitch, no-patch cataract surgery; glaucoma surgery; corneal surgery; and pediatric and adult strabismus surgery.
- Undergraduate Education – University of Minnesota (1983-1988), Minneapolis, MN
Bachelor of Arts Degree, Majors: Microbiology, Biostatistics
- Medical School – University of Minnesota Medical School (1988-1992), Minneapolis, MN
- Internship – Hennepin County Medical Center (1992-1993), Minneapolis, MNY
- Residency – University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (1993-1996), Dallas, TX
Resident in Ophthalmology
- Diplomate, American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Tarrant County Medical Association
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Board of Ophthalmology (1998 Diplomate)
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- VISX Star S4 with CustomVue Technology
- LaserSight LSX Flying Spot Laser Certification
- Summit Apex Plus Certification
Rate Dr. Evangelista: