Smudges, scratches, saline solution — sometimes wearing glasses or contact lenses can be a bit of a hassle. If you’re looking for a lens-free approach to clearer vision, you may want to consider LASIK eye surgery.
LASIK can be used to correct a number of vision problems, including nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), and astigmatism. Not only is LASIK fast and effective, it’s also a common and trusted procedure — more than 600,000 Americans elect to have the surgery each year.
Imagine: no more cleaning fingerprints off your glasses. No more updating prescriptions. No more accidentally poking yourself in the eye or forgetting to take your contacts out before bed. In short, LASIK offers a safe and reliable way to improve your vision and enhance your quality of life.
The Benefits of LASIK
At Kleiman Evangelista Eye Centers of Texas, we’re dedicated to providing each of our patients with treatment that is suited to their lifestyle needs. So why LASIK? The most common responses from patients are that the procedure is “life-changing” and “the best decision” they could’ve made.
Remember the first time you put on glasses and suddenly shapes and details were crisp and clear again? LASIK produces the same phenomenon, only without the need for glasses or contacts.
Reasons to consider LASIK:
- It’s fast. Most LASIK procedures can be performed on both eyes in around 15 minutes.
- It’s proven. Almost 99 percent of patients are satisfied with the improvements the surgery made to their vision.
- It’s efficient. Most patients see drastic improvements in their vision within one to three days.
- It’s long-lasting. Following a short recovery period, your vision will be clearer and sharper — and it’ll stay that way. This will reduce your need to see an optometrist, though you should still have check-ups to make sure your eyes are healthy.
- It’s convenient. Once your vision is improved, you won’t have to deal with the hassle of glasses or contacts.
Hear what doctors have to say about the benefits of LASIK:
Is LASIK Worth It?
Choosing to have LASIK surgery can save you money in the long run. Glasses and contacts can be costly to update and maintain over the years, whereas with LASIK, after a single, short procedure, you’re all set.
Of course, making the decision to have eye surgery requires some thought and planning, and it may not be right for everyone. At Kleiman Evangelista, we’re determined to connect each patient with the right treatment options, so we encourage you to schedule a free consultation to discuss the benefits of LASIK and how we can help you achieve your vision goals.
Meet Dr. Frasir
Traci: The Best Thing I've Ever Seen
Meet Dr. Stevens
Schedule Your VIP Consult.
For fastest service during hours 8am-5pm M-F, Sat 12-5pm, call us at 800-714-2020. Otherwise fill out the form below to schedule your VIP consultation.