Dr. Minadeo was born and raised in Erie, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Mercyhurst College in Erie and earned his ophthalmology credentials at the State University of New York at Buffalo. Dr. Minadeo moved to Mt. Pleasant and opened Minadeo Eye Center in 1985, opened the Mt. Pleasant Surgery Center in 1998 and joined Kleiman Evangelista Eye Centers in 2017. He specializes in cataracts and glaucoma as well as general ophthalmology.
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- National Eye Care Project
- Dallas Academy of Ophthalmology
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Ophthalmological Association
- American College of Eye Surgeons
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- International Society of Refractive Keratoplasty
- Fellow, American College of International Physicians
Very courteous and professional. Treated me in a way that is top of the line. Made sure I understood everything they were doing. A really great experience.
- Michael S.
The physician was extremely knowledgeable and approachable. Actually, the entire staff was first class.
- Victoria C.
This place is amazing… everyone was great..the procedure itself was not as scary as I thought and now I’m not needing glasses anymore..not even readers
- Cinn R.
Schedule Your VIP Consult.
For fastest service during hours 8am-5pm M-F, Sat 12-5pm, call us at 800-714-2020. Otherwise fill out the form below to schedule your VIP consultation.